- Moppity 2019 Twelve Signs Hilltops Pinot Gris Moppity Vineyards is a flagship producer of the Hilltops region and recently rocketed to prominence having claimed some of the most coveted prizes in winemaking, both in Australia and overseas.
- 2018 Mount Avoca ‘Moates Lane Chardonnay A beautifully refined and well-balanced Chardonnay, this offers superb value drinking. Mount Avoca is one of the more impressive wineries in the Pyrenees region of Central Victoria; their l 'Moates Lane' range of wines offer some impressive quality drinking at a great value price.
- Moppity Wines Tumbarumba Lock & Key Chardonnay. This enticing Lock & Key Chardonnay was harvested from the estate-owned vineyard, with the free run juice being barrel fermented. The resulting wine showcases a pale-yellow colour. and lingering finish. This delicious Chardonnay from Moppity Vineyards tastes great with oysters Rockefeller, pan-fried crab cakes, and orange soufflé. 93 pts Sam Kim Wine Orbit.
- Coppabella Vineyards Tumbarumba is a key region for Sauvignon Blanc in Australia. Rather than emulate the Marlborough style, this wine celebrates its regionality and ultra-cool climate heritage. “Pristine and varietally expressive. bright and lively with a lengthy crisp finish.”
- Moppity Lock & Key Single Vineyard Cool Climate 2020 Sauvignon Blanc 93 pts Wine Sam Kim Wine Orbit.
- Here is a purity, delicacy and refinement that can only be achieved in a very cool climate. As a result, the Lock & Key Sauvignon Blanc possesses
- vibrancy, precision, and balance whilst maintaining varietal integrity.
- 2019 Varney Wines Adelaide Hills Verdelho. James Halliday NEW WINERY OF THE YEAR 2021 Award Winner 2021
- “Bright and fruit driven with vibrant acidity, this wine is styled on the approachable and fun white wines of Portugal. Drinks very well on release but will further mellow and gracefully age in bottle
Six pack White Awarded Wines under $25
$130.00 Regular Price