- 2018 Coppabella Pinot Noir 92 points Sam Kim Wine Orbit
This single vineyard Pinot Noir is grown in an array of soil types, with various aspects and from multiple clones, creating Pinot Noirs with greater complexity.
- 2017 Mt Avoca ‘Dalys Cottage’ Shiraz 95 points Sam Kim Wine Orbit
The nose shows plenty of extract with overt oak, making dark fruits look sappy and flat. The palate shows a similar trend, with charred oak having a Smokey and vanillin impact.
- 2018 Twelve Signs Hilltops Merlot, Trophy cool climate Show 91pts
Moppity Vineyards is a flagship producer of the Hilltops region and recently rocketed to prominence having claimed some of the most coveted prizes in winemaking, both in Australia and overseas.
- 2016 Reillys ‘Barking Mad’ Grenache Shiraz 4.5 Stars Winestate Magazine, Best Buys
Silver Medal 2019 Clair Valley Wine Show
- 2018 ‘Twelve Signs Hilltops’ Cabernet Merlot 90 Points Wine Matrix
Medium bodied wine with flavours of rich forest berries, plush velvety tannins and cedary oak complexity.18 ‘Twelve Signs Hilltops’ Cabernet Merlot 90 Points Wine Matrix
- 2018 Moppity Lock & Key Pinot Noir 92 points Wine
Matrix Lock & Key Pinot Noir is a fantastic value Pinot Noir from two of Australia’s Premium high-altitude regions, polished and silky.
Medium Soft Reds
$130.00 Regular Price